Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cocktail Nation 422 Words with Wellsy

Tune in Saturday nights at 18:00 EST Toronto time (6:00 pm) for a Sneak Preview of the week's show. Shake that martini, and relax in your bachelor pad as Koop Kooper takes us on a musical journey through that Exotica and Tiki world of the 50's and 60's.

It’s back to the Library with Gary Wells and Words With Wellsy from soulrideblog.com, talking about one of my all time favourite books: “On the Road’ by Jack Kerouac.
Got some gigs for you to check out, and I realised that last week I completely forgot to talk about my Jet Set travel trips …It might have been my own jet lag issues going on so I will bring that to you this week.

Stereophonic Space Sound Unlimited - Night Of The Jaguar
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Take Five
Patsy Raye And the Beatniks - Beatnik's Wish
Yamit and the Vinyl Blvd - I Can’t Give You Anything But Love
Dave Stryker - We’ve Only Just Begun 
June Wilson - Travellin Light
Gentle Forest Jazz Band - I Loves You Porgy
Ricki Derek - I Melt With You
Octobop - Theme For and imaginary Sitcom
Todd Gordon - Manhatten
John Barry - You Only Live Twice
Sammy Davis Jr - Somethings Gotta Give
Miki Yamanaka - Monks Dream
Tiki Lounge Crew - Cocktails With Armando


No comments:

Post a Comment