Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cocktail Nation 336 Acker Bilk


This week on the show we talk about the great clarinettist Acker Bilk who passed away. I have an old interview from the BBC to share with you on this. I've got some must see TV for you, I’ve got a great new book on Paul Newman plus the best lounge music from across the globe 


TRACKLIST:
George Shearing - September In The Rain
Anna Selah - Twisted
Acker Bilk - I Left My Heart in San Francisco
Bill Evans - Time Remembered
Alika Lyman - Group Pua Lilia
James Spencer - Pierette
Robert Hicks - Moonlight In Vermont
O Som Do Jazz - Secret Paradise
Milt Buckner - Turqoise 
Martini Kings - Zou Biscou Biscou
Lucas Vigor- Night Light Blues
Perry Beekman - Spring Is Here
Larry Gelb - Precipitation
Cy Coleman - LA Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment