Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year !

This is Lounge would like to extend a heartfelt Happy New Year to all of you that have supported the station and this blog. Looking forward to 2015, as listenership grows.

Thanks to those who "bought me a drink" by clicking on the Donate button to the right. I am truly appreciative and look forward to further support. The station does not run ads or nagging sound bytes, like a Live 365 station. Nor are there intrusive Public Service Announcements. So, please consider a monetary donation this year - monthly, annually, or a one-time donation. It all helps to keep the music coming, affording new music to be added to the playlist.

A big thank you to Guido of Guido's Lounge Cafe, and Koop Kooper for his wonderful retro jazz show, the Cocktail Nation. And to all the musicians that have graciously given me permission to play their music. I have met some wonderful artists from around the globe.

Thanks for the support and passing the word about the station. I need you listeners to stay on the air. My goal this year is to to be able to have the station listed on iTunes Radio, but I need a certain listenership level. The world has begun tuning in. Thanks for joining me on this wondrous ride, and for what's ahead.

Happy New Year 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment