Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Top Ten - week ending 24 December 2016


Happy Chrismas, my fellow loungers!

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm sure not many of you will have time to listen or read this today or tomorrow, but I'm putting it out there.

Special treat tomorrow, as we play Christmas tracks all day and night. So put us on for background during your festivities.

Thanks for another wonderful year of listening and support, despite some of the unforeseen issues of our host, Radionomy. We here at This is Lounge look forward to a brighter 2017. Let's hope all the artists and listeners are, too. A special shoutout to all the artists and DJ's that I have come to know this year. It's been a privilege.

Stay tuned, as I hope to compile a Best Top Ten of 2016.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Thanks for your support, and your votes. Enjoy the New Year's and Christmas celebrations.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment