Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Top Ten - week ending 3 June 2017


Welcome back, my fellow loungers!

I have to apologize for not posting more diversified blog pieces. It seems that I am only putting up the Top Ten and the Cocktail Nation. The truth is, I barely have time to get those together on time. I don't know how many of you can put together new mixes and podcasts each week. My hat goes off to you!

As I continue to work on my backyard oasis, I have decided to take a bit of a break, as I accompany Cheri Passell of the I Love Italian Movies blog to the Italian Contemporary Film Festival (ICFF) Opening Night Gala here in Toronto next week. She is coming directly from NYC's Open Roads festival which features many of the same films. As she can only spend the one night, I plan to welcome her to our beautiful city in style. Hopefully, she can return with her family another time.

But, I digress.....

Music is what we are here about, and the Top Ten in particular. This week, we have a new number one - DJ Maretimo and Vladi Strecker! Congratulations! Riccardo slips into number two, with Jazzy James Jr. closing in at third. 

As we see the bottom half of the chart move around, Alex Cortiz makes the jump from Bubbling Under with Zooming In

Speaking of Bubbling Under, you may have recognized a chilled out mix of Portugal, The Man's chart topper, Feel It Still. Based out of Dallas, Texas, Medasin's remix has been officially released as a single by the band. 

Thanks for listening.....oh! In case you hadn't noticed, I'm having some technical issues on the website with the song poll. But if you wish to cast a vote, send it through the Comments at the bottom of the page until I can get it back to normal.

Thanks for the support. Spread the word.

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under



No comments:

Post a Comment