Sunday, December 24, 2017

Cocktail Nation Evenings at the Penthouse - Merry Christmas

As Koop takes his annual vacation, please enjoy hand-picked highlights from past seasons, including this very special Evenings At The Penthouse Christmas show. So grab yourself a smart cocktail, sit back in front of the fireplace and Christmas tree, and enjoy some swanky seasonal sounds.

Merry Christmas from the team at Cocktail Nation with a special show for Christmas!


Peggy Lee - White Christmas
Lou Rawls - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Tiki Joes Ocean - We Three Kings
Julie London - I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
Michael Buble - I’ll Be Home For Christmas
Dean Martin - Winter Wonderland
June Christy - I’m Sorry To See You leave
Nancy Wilson - What Are You Doing For New Year
Renzo Cesana - I Bought You Violets
Al Caiola - Holiday On Skis
Tiki Torches - Do You Hear What I Hear?
Tiki Torches - Quiet Christmas Village
Tiki Joes Ocean - Dance Of The Sugar Fairy
Tiki Joes Ocean - Angels Have Heard On High
Royal Crown Revue - Christmas Greetings
Carmen McRae & Sammy Davis Jr - Baby It’s Cold Outside
Bing Crosby - Frosty The Snowman
Dean Martin - Winter Wonderland
Nancy Wilson - That’s What I Want For Christmas
Peggy Lee - White Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment