Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Top Ten - week ending 28 July 2018


Welcome to Saturday, my fellow loungers!

I hope you are all enjoying your Summer. Those of you with families will be enjoying the beaches and kid-friendly excursions. Those of you who are single or childless will still be enjoying the beaches, but also the adults-only adventures. Whomever you are, enjoy it while you can. Autumn arrives faster than you think!

I am anticipating the arrival of my daughter from Italy for her Summer vacation soon. Playing tourist in my home province will be a lot of fun. Can't wait!

That's not to say that the music will be ignored! This is Lounge will be pumping through the speakers on my patio, and in my kitchen, and my living room....all for a relaxing soundtrack to Summer. I hope that you are enjoying the same. 

Speaking of the music, let's get right down to this week's Top Ten chart....

Congrats to the Steve Gadd Band for reaching the top this week. The accomplished jazz drummer/percussionist's Norma's Girl is a beautiful addition to he station and it's sound.

Coming up into the second spot is the chillhop sound of Madbliss, followed by Jojo Effect after having been knocked out of the first position.

Clelia Felix made a nice jump this week into number four, thanks to those fans of a cool bossa nova beat.

Jumping into the fray from Bubbling Under is another chillhop artist, Audiobot. Discovered on Soundcloud, their track Lost begins its way up the chart.

Thanks for tuning in. I realize that Summer is not the best time for listening to internet radio, but I urge you to tune us in over the wifi and keep our numbers up.

Thanks for supporting the artists and the station. Until next week, please.....

Stay chilled.



Bubbling Under




No comments:

Post a Comment