Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Top Ten - week ending 8 September 2018


I'm back, my fellow loungers! 

I can't believe that the Summer is almost (officially) drawing to a close. That may be true, but the (somewhat) warm weather continues to linger.

I enjoyed my time off with a visit from my daughter. It's always nice to catch up.

A far as the station goes, I've just been keeping the music going. Cocktail Nation has returned, along with this Top Ten. It seems a lot of you are returning from vacation as well, as the listener stats are beginning to return. Thank you so much. Your listening keeps the station alive!

Despite my vacation, some of you have continued to vote on the website for your fave Top Ten track. So here is the newest tabulation of the Top Ten.

Congrats to Clelia Felix, as Along The Coast has coasted in the top spot this week! Following close behind at number two is the chillhop sounds of Madbliss, and Michael Franks' summery soundtrack, To Spend The Day With You.

Great to hear some new music again from Sambox, as the track Keep Love from his latest release simmers in the Bubbling Under space.

Thanks for your support. Keep spreading the word. I know there's a lot of competition for your ears out there, so thanks for tuning in when you can. The more and longer that you tune in, the more that guarantees the music here continues. I thank you.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and.....

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under


No comments:

Post a Comment