Sunday, October 28, 2018

Cocktail Nation 508 Dirk Daquiri Is Back

Tune in Saturday nights at 18:00 EST Toronto time (6:00 pm) for a Sneak Preview of the week's show. Shake that martini, and relax in your bachelor pad as Koop Kooper takes us on a musical journey through that Exotica and Tiki world of the 50's and 60's.

Nothing like a good book on a holiday and I was sent one while I was relaxing poolside… I got a note from Darren Long saying he has me as a character in his new book, Dirk Daiquiri “Our Lady Of San Francisco”. So, let's get him on the phone this week. Plus, there are details on the next Exotica Moderne and Bachelor Pad magazine, which includes an interview with me in it.

Quincy Jones - Desifinado
Tiki Torches - Miserlou
Tony Bennett - I left My Heart In San Francisco
Cal Tjader - Mamblues
Codename Carter - High Altitude Low Opening
Daniel Pemberton - Four Old Ladies
David Carbonara - Bossa De Nuevo
Jetset Sweden - A Man And A Woman
Joey Altruda - The Big Payoff
Dick Hyman - Caravan
Jack Burger - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Tiki Delights - Fashionably Late Again
Alex Khaskin - Mister Bond
Louisville Sluggers - Blow It Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment