Sunday, February 3, 2019

Cocktail Nation Twilight 348 Classic TV Shows

Tune in Saturday nights at 18:00 EST Toronto time (6:00 pm) for a Sneak Preview of the week's show. Shake that martini, and relax in your bachelor pad as Koop Kooper takes us on a musical journey through that Exotica and Tiki world of the 50's and 60's.

Koop is still on holidays at the moment so here's another of his Cocktail Nation Twilight shows.  

This weeks show came about in funny way. I was cruising around Sydney and for some reason my iPod got stuck in alphabetical order and every song was a theme and it took me a while to notice and when I realized what happened I knew that this was a sign of what show I should produce for you. So this week an all-TV theme show from the Fifties, Sixties, and Seventies. Plus, I have an interview with two of the most prolific theme composers.

Lalo Schifrin - Mission Impossible Theme
Lalo Schifrin - Mannix
Billy May - The Odd Couple
Nelson Riddle - My Three Sons
Al Caiola - The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Al Caiola - The Mod Squad Theme 
Morton Stevens-  Hawaii Five-0
Si Zentner - The Fugitive Theme
Neal Hefti - Batman
Peggy Lee - Bewitched
Warren Barker - 77 Sunset Strip
Jackie Gleason - Theme From The Honeymooners
The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra - Star Trek Theme
John Barry - The Human Jungle
The Ventures - Twilight Zone
Si Zentner - Mr Lucky
Liberty Soundtrack Orchestra - Burke's Law Suite





No comments:

Post a Comment