Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Top Ten - week ending 23 March 2019


Spring has finally arrived!!!!!

As a bonus this week, I think it's time to bring out my Goodbye Winter mix, posted on Mixcloud! (Scroll down to check out the player.)

I'm just hoping Mother Nature doesn't surprise us with an April Fools snowstorm, which she has done in the past. My bet is on the nice weather!

And what's nice weather without a little nice music. Fired up the BBQ last night after work, and cranked up This is Lounge on the patio.....a preview of what's to come, no doubt.

The Top Ten this week is looking pretty good! We have a new number one, with TIL faves, The Warheads, knocking Jazz City off of their reign, and DJ Maretimo swapping positions with Wane of Summer.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you tuning in and supporting the music and the artists. With the warm weather fast approaching, be sure to take us along.

Until next week,

Stay chilled.


Bubbling Under



No comments:

Post a Comment