Sunday, April 10, 2016

Cocktail Nation 399 A Little Bit of Me

Tune in Saturday nights at 18:00 EST Toronto time (6:00 pm) for a Sneak Preview of the week's show. Shake that martini, and relax in your bachelor pad as Koop Kooper takes us on a musical journey through that Exotica and Tiki world of the 50's and 60's.

The other day, I was going through some of my files and I found an interview I did with a tiki podcaster.  So, I thought I would pull this out of the vault and play it for you this week. Just last week we also had the departure of Ronnie Corbert, so we will have a laugh at some his classic material. I also have a private eye ebook you need to read.


David Carbonara - A Beautiful Mine
James Morrison - The Master Plan
Octobop - Playboy's Theme
Chris Connor - Blow Gabriel Blow
Kenny Burrell - Rose Room
Diana Krall - I Can’t give you Anthing but Love
Tikiyaki Orchestra - Malaga Cove
Les Baxter - Mood Tattooed
Julie London - Hot Toddy
Ixtahuele - Huahine
Gene Rains - Harbour Lights
Cal Trader - The Way You Look Tonight
Louisville Sluggers - Blow It Baby
Tiki Lounge Crew - Hipsters Lair
Denny Mclain - Watch What Happens



No comments:

Post a Comment