Friday, May 13, 2016

This station is not available in your country

I'm not sure if this is happening in all the countries whree my listeners are, but this is the message that I get when I try logging onto This is Lounge - "This station is not available in your country".

It seems like Sony's lawsuit against Radionomy for copyright infringement has taken it's toll. Personally, I don't see all of us as copyright infringement against the artists. I see it as promotion for the artist! A listener hears the song on the radio and goes out and buys it! Sony should be paying us to play their artists!

So if you are a This is Lounge listener out there that is still receiving the show, PLEASE let me know - in the Comments below, or at www.thisilounge.com.

Do I continue broadcasting to those of you that can listen? The irony is that I must acheive a certain level of listening hours to stay on the air. If half the world can't listen, there goes my hours.

In the meantime, I shall continue to produce the playlists for whomever is listening.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment