Saturday, March 7, 2015

Guido's Lounge Cafe Broadcast 0157 Espresso Pure

Always a pleasure to share my friend's wonderful mixes, and this one is no exception. A shoutout to The Mixing Chef for inspiring Guido for his opening song. That's the little creative push it takes to get your mind in music mode. So, sit back and relax, and let the music take you on a journey.....



I got a track by Kristof (The Mixing Chef)
and like a few of you know.. Sade always gives me inspiration.
So started to look for tracks..
but be for I knew it was kinda Jazzy, didn't want that..
So i sprinkle a little soul to it even some trip hop beats..
Tried to keep things smooth,
slipping and sliding from one track to another...
Let's hope you will feel the joy like I did creating it :)
00:00 Sade - I Never Thought I'd See The Day (The Mixing Chef Ableton Push Jam Along)
04:21 Spinne - In My Place
10:41 Dave Sereny - St. Tropez
15:14 Chris Botti - Good Morning Heartache (feat. Jill Scott)
20:59 Cottonbelly - Speechless
24:53 Will Downing - Daydreaming
29:03 Club Des Belugas - Wild Is My Love ( Zoo Zizaro `09)
33:29 Erykah Badu - My Life
36:57 Anitek - Time Tellers
39:15 Baul Dimension - Sonargeon
43:50 Michael E - J'taime
48:57 Alpines - Oasis (Edmondson 6AM Version)
52:08 Portishead - It's A Fire
55:12 The Herbaliser - Song for Mary
Kind regards
Guido

Check out:
Sade - I Never Thought I'd See The Day (The Mixing Chef Ableton Push Jam Along)
@the-mixing-chef
pro.beatport.com/artist/the-mixin…ef/204440/tracks
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mixing…/210975335591994

No comments:

Post a Comment