Monday, August 3, 2015

Cocktail Nation 368 EUROSPY Special - The Silencers

The Spys are back this weekend as Kramer stops by to talk Euro Spys, and this week we talk about Dean Martin's Matt Helm Series with a special focus on The Silencers

Check out the specially produced trailer from YouTube below.

We also talk about a famous LA icon that has been ruined. I've got a cool book to check out from the Penthouse Library, plus a cool way to make the Cocktail Nation and Lounge music world famous!

www.cocktailnation.net

SG Sound - A Latin Affair
Pink Martini - But Now I'm Back
Vicki Carr - Silencers
Bobby Darin - I Think I Like You
James Spencer - Cover The Waterfront
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
Mr Ho's Orchestrotica - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Lounge Lizards - The Hanging
Laura Ainsworth - That's The Kind Of Guy I Dream Of
Karen Souza - Tainted Love
James Morrison - Girl Talk
Stan Getz - Misty
Ellen La Fern - I'll Take Romance
Arthur Lyman - Midnight Sun






No comments:

Post a Comment