Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Top 20 of 2015



Well, it's that time of the year again. That time when every music blog and station on the planet issues their own Top 10/20/100/whatever for the twelve months past.

Not being one to be left standing, or having all you listeners and followers wonder why I didn't issue one, I decided to pool everyone's choices (taken from the weekly Top Ten) and compile a This is Lounge Top 20 of 2015. of our own.

I'm sure that you are all in suspense, wondering who made it to number one!

Wait no further, for that honour goes to the Maestro of Chillout, Michael e!!!! I'm sure that you agree, that this man has done so much for the genre. 

Congratulations, Michael! I'd like to think that the honour is truly special, despite the fact that we are still in our infancy as a station (18 months, actually), and your continued support and your grassroots "word-of-mouth" spreads the word about our existence., and continues to help keep us on the air.

So, without further ado, I give you the Top 20 of 2015, plus some Honourable Mentions (in no particular order).





Honourable Mentions



No comments:

Post a Comment