Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cocktail Nation 396 Out of Abingdon

Tune in Saturday nights at 18:00 EST Toronto time (6:00 pm) for a Sneak Preview of the week's show. Shake that martini, and relax in your bachelor pad as Koop Kooper takes us on a musical journey through that Exotica and Tiki world of the 50's and 60's.

On the show this week, we catch up with a new Australian Lounge band called Out Of Abingdon. I have a new tiki watering hole for you, and I am busy changing my last will and testament because I have found a very cool way to have my ashes stored….and no don’t worry I have not received bad news from the doctor!

Si Zentner - James Bond Theme
Dom Halpin - Mambo
Out Of Abingdon - Three Piece Suit
Beegie Adair - Bewitched
Dave Grusin - Mr Lucky
Tikiyaki Orchestra - Pele’s Kiss
Robert Drasnin - Voyage To Vanuatu
Roland Remington - Babalu
Lisa Ono - Agua De Beber
Bobby Darin - Charade
Louis Prima - The Pump Song
Jonah Jones Quartet - Mandy Make Up Your Mind
Jack Costanzo - Sax Con Ritmo
Jason Paul Curtis - American Gypsy
October - Jeru
Diana Krall - Almost Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment